Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Here at SERVPRO of Morgantown we have high expectations for ourselves when it comes to disaster relief, timely response and alleviation. The service response guidelines, or the 1 4 8 rule, is SERVPRO's guarantee to the customer that their problem will be handled in a timely manner and that it is a very high priority for us. Speed is a priority for us because that extra time we save could be the difference between the problem growing to a very expensive and more challenging problem, or it being completely resolved without any extra damage or fees coming out of no where. Customer satisfaction is a priority throughout the whole process of our business from getting a notice of loss, mitigation of the problem, and during the verbal briefing of the scope. We guarantee a fast response and even faster mitigation, in some cases.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (304) 291-3434
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2050 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Morgantown arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.