Types of Carpet Cleaning
Did you know?
Carpet cleaning has many ways of being completed. There are different methods of ways of carpet cleaning.
- Bonnet Cleaning is a less aggressive method for short pile carpets.
- Hot Water Extraction is different. It is a deeper cleaning method for all carpet types.
- Deluxe Precondition and Rinse helps restore deeply soiled areas in the carpet.
- Showcase Premier Cleaning is the most thorough cleaning method that SERVPRO of Morgantown offers.
- Dry Cleaning is used when color-fastness is an issue.
For carpet cleaning you should get your carpets done every 12 months. If carpets are not taken care of, they can soil so bad that they will never return to the restored fibers.
Let us restore your carpets today!
Call today for a free estimate.
Tracie "Dusty" Nichols