Winter Storm Prevention
Now that it is winter and snow is underway, SERVPRO of Morgantown wants to give you some tips on how to help you prepare for winter storms.
Winter storms and how to prepare your home:
- Installation is a big key and needs to be done correctly.
- Install some storm windows or use plastic for windows.
- Consider safe heating techniques to help with fires/ fire damage.
- Look into ways to help pipes from freezing to help with future pipe bursts.
- If located in rural areas, think about snow fences to help with snow drifts.
- In the spring think about ways to help your home with some flood damage techniques when the snow is time to thaw.
If you have any questions or concerns with anything give us a call today!
Tracie "Dusty" Nichols
"Like it never even happened."